What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

12

What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

KidbrookeKite
Administrator
What sort of businesses, amenities etc do Kidbrooke residents want to see in Kidbrooke Village? What is Kidbrooke currently lacking that could be included in teh new village centre?

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

George
A pub, preferably a Wetherspoons.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

Kidbrooke Commuter
It might sound trivial, but I am really looking forward just to the opening of the temporary village centre so that there is somewhere open on the way home from Kidbrooke Station to buy something like a pint of milk. If the small temporary supermarket also has a cash machine i will be very happy.

The whole scheme can only be a good thing, that’s not saying what was there to start with was bad, its just having nothing there at the moment is a waste. Station improvements will be welcome, the larger permanent supermarket too. I probably will not use any of the community facilities nor the hotel, but the associated employment must be good.

Will there be a pub? If not that would be my only suggestion. All in all, I love seeing it moving along (albeit slowly), and fingers crossed there are no more hold ups.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

KidbrookeKite
Administrator
It doesn't sound trivial to me. As it is Kidbrooke is lacking even the most basic of things that most places in London (and indeed most villages outside of London) take for granted.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

QMUL Student
hey, seeing as no one has replied to my question i thought id see other people are posting!

i think just having everyday services like the cash point  is a PLus side.. instead of having to trek alll the way to Dover Patrol!

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

KidbrookeKite
Administrator
Before you get too carried away, it seems that many of these new facilities won't be for local people at all:

http://www.kidbrookekite.co.uk/2012/02/kidbrooke-village-local-facilities-not.html

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

angellily
Hello friends
this village should be great with full facilities.
best regards
angellily
online Dissertation Help uk

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

JackHe
Online dissertation Help UK writers hub where you get all types of dissertation writing services with strange reference and authenticate all paper unique style like 1 click dissertation who is biggest organization of United Kingdom and i found this site in my university time when i was in stress and no one help me then i found this web online and he is also a professor who make me understand every step of my dissertation and make my presentation for me.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

ericacohen
Kidbrooke Village is located in of London beautiful locations, it has connected with the Royal Borough of Greenwich plus four great neighborhoods.it nears only 16 minutes to London Bridge, A range of first class residents only facilities.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

AdamHebrew
Such a nice forum discussion, I am one of the writers and editors, associated with MyAssignmenthelp.co.uk since a decade. My Site is one of the leading Dissertation Help service providers in the all UK cities, namely London, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham etc.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

Cyberops
Yeah right say. I support all of you.
Best regards
Cyberops
Cyberops to provide best  cyber security course in Jaipur India and we also provide cyber security services in India and VAPT .

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

miaryan
Kidbrooke Village is one of the largest regeneration areas in London and as it's made by Berkeley Homes, it's also one of the highest quality projects around.
Just because it's a well-known and highly trusted developer with a good track record for picking property hotspots, doesn't mean you should forgo your due diligence.
Here are 14 essential questions to ask before investing in Kidbrooke Village, though you can, and should ask them before you invest in any development.
Points
Closest town with 50,000 or more,
Closest major city to development,
Motorways are within easy distance
Closest airport
Supermarkets...
I am a part-time professor at a private college in Malaysia. I am now providing dissertation writing help to students via MyAssignmenthelp.com since the previous three years.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

HazratDeewana
Hi
I am  new here and I am a tourist guider at  Dargah in Kapasan , Kapasan wale Baba ,  and  Chittorgarh Dargah .
best regards
Hazrat Deewana

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

timwilson
Anyone tell me why this topic is carry on?
I am a blogger and a reader.I spend a lot of time writing and making content and building audience and I will not give it for free. I will not turn my blog in to an advertising panel for other people. This is my life. My recent post: The Appropriate Ways to Put Together Your Dissertation Methodology

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

jeddacain
We at EssayAssignmentHelp.com.au offer students pocket friendly online assignment help in Australia. Get your assignments done before deadline.

MyAssignmentHelp

swanisabella
At My Assignment Help, we are always ready to help no matter what the time is. Our customer care executives work round the clock to provide an instant solution for customers’ queries. We aimed to provide utmost satisfaction to our customers.Best online MyAssignmentHelp services.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

richardy

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

smithassignment1
Hey I am Jonathan Smith and you can contact me for your assignment help 24*7 in UK. Get discount on your first order

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

jeddahmovers
The beauty of the village.

Hello everyone,

I am Fia. Working in the JNT Cargo the one of the best Cargo Companies in Jeddah. We are working in the advanced moving technologies to help the people to shift from one place to another. We also provide the International Relocation in Saudi Arabia.

Re: What do you want in Kidbrooke Village?

repkickz
A beautiful place to visit.

 My name is Jennet Will, I am very much fan of the Repkickz Replicas.They have options for everyone almost. The comfort they provide is the best part. You can buy jordan replica and also off-white replicas for you too.

And of you love brand then you must have to try the Replica air jordan too.
12